19.7.20

How Thoughtful He Can Be

It happened after one of my night shifts. I had finished my work and went home early in the morning, I usually would take a nap after work yet I had a plan to go out with him on that day because he got to go back to Selangor (he work there). I was worried that I might wake up late for our outing, I could over sleep. He told me to just take a nap and texted him when I woke up then we would decide. I went to sleep soundly thanks to him.

As soon as I woke up, I texted him. He then told me to get ready so I got dressed up accordingly and texted him back. He said he was coming for me, saying he would pick me up. I wasn't thinking, I remembered saying yes and only waited for him. After he arrived, we went to a fast food restaurant and filled up our empty stomach (even though it didn't looked as it, you know what I mean right, even if you don't that's okay) 👻. Then, we stayed at the beach until the sun almost set and he drove me home. Randomly, I asked him why he picked me up on that day. We even didn't make a plan on that.

He said, it was because of I was on my work night shift. He said, he thought I would be sleepy after staying up all night working. He thought I would be too tired to go out just to meet him after my working hours ended in the morning. He also determined to take me anywhere I want to so that I would not go there by myself, alone. He said, he wanted to keep me accompany while he was here.  

He then smiled. My heart was melting!

He's so thoughtful of me even when I don't realize he does. He's being a sweet guy when I least expected he would! He's paying a lot of attention to me when I pay less attention to myself. 💓



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and feel free to drop your link below.